Sunday, March 15, 2009

THE TWINS STRIKE AGAIN



What do 100 bucks and a hole in the ground have in common?? Twins is what they have in common. The twins, in all their creative glory, thought it would be best to put rocks down a hole in the front yard. When I caught them I of course told them to stop, thinking it was only a hole for watering the plants. And since first time obedience seems only to be a pipe (no pun intended) dream in our house, they absolutely went back for more rock fun. Little did I know that they were putting rocks down the sewage system for the entire house and the casita.

So a few days later, when Dena and her family were scheduled to arrive, we noticed that all the bathrooms had overflowed. After further investigation Rob came inside and said "apparently someone's been putting rocks down the pipe," to which I replied "oh yeah." He said, "what do you mean, oh yeah?" And the rest is history. Praise Jesus for Saturday plumbers!! We didn't have to have the entire yard dug up as we first thought and we are all extra thankful to be able to use our toilets despite the twins' rock extravaganza. Just so you don't worry about our potty situation, Rob has taken extra precaution in securing the hole with plaster, zip-ties, and super glue.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably funny writings!...those twins are something, aren't they? But so cute...i know i keep repeating myself, but you really should be a writer...love, momma

Anonymous said...

I agree with your momma...you should be a writer my friend! So...when I saw the 100 dollars I thought the story would end a little differently...like they found the 100 bucks down the pipe. Fun for you! Potty and sewers are always a hoot! And speaking of POTTY mouths...I am pure and innocent. ;)

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

HMMM?? Are you sure you wern't in on it to Cd? Just teasin! Did any of the left over diapers come in handy being your toilets were clogged? ;0)

teampischke said...

Thanks for fixing that before I got there.. I would have hated for you to have had to put me up in a hotel with the extra money you obviously have....
Who on earth has a 100 dollar bill to take a picture of????
Now go shopping with that thing, before those boys color on the walls and you have to buy some paint!!!!
xoxo