Monday, November 2, 2009

HALLOWEEN HUNKS

It hurt my heart a little that the twins weren't matching this year, but I thought it would be okay if I let them have a little bit of their own identity. I know, that was so mature of me, don't you think. Even Daddy joined in on the fun.

He's using his Jedi powers to force me to give him another Tootsie Roll.
Yenner really is a freakishly strong little boy.
Just like the pirates of yesteryear....showing his underwear. He's also sporting a Davey Crocket hat. His hair isn't really that big, but wouldn't it be cool if it was?? P.S. Leave a comment Noel.

4 comments:

G-Unit said...

Those are great pictures! All the boys are hilarious! Nolie's hair is priceless. I'm planning on putting up some pics of you in your 80's costume today...look forward to that!

grammie said...

Just adorable Care...and those comments are so fun. Can't wait to come in December to see all of you!! love, momma

KV said...

Cute little guys!

Missy said...

I figured his hair was just taking after Rob's...now all he needs is the blue leisure suit.