Monday, January 10, 2011

THE SB


Went to the SB (you know, Santa Barbara, only I'm trying to be all cool and say it like the OC. I guess you had to be there) for a couple days as a little family vacay. Now THAT was a hoot!! It's nice there.
There's Yenner with his typical face plant. Despite the fact that it was -12 degrees my boys were like, "a heated pool?? Yep, sign us up."
Doesn't this little contraption look cute and innocent? It's NOT!! After 10 min Rob's legs fell off, but we had to make it last an hour. I promise I was doing my part.

Some might say Rob looks creepy here, I say it's ADORABLE!! That's a framer.

This park was totally cool and large and free. We spent alot of time here.
I thought this was pretty clever. There were lots of these by the pier.

5 comments:

grammie said...

Another fun post Care...You guys are such GREAT parents!! and..you're blessed to have three adorable boys. Do you think I could make some money under that pier though??

G-Unit said...

Maybe a little creepy...but really fun stuff! That park is somethin!

The Berthiaume's said...

Looks like fun. A heated pool sounds amazing! Alan liked that shark the boys were sitting on.

SN said...

I love that I made it into your blog this time! Fun pictures it looks like you had a great time!

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

How fun!!!!! Funny about the bike. We tried one of those once. Noel and my dad had to do all the work up front. My mom and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride, until they would look back then we would act like we were tired and pedaling hard.LOL!!
Looks like you had a great time,yay!!