Friday, October 17, 2008

OREGON BABY

It was soooo good to be in OR and see everyone. We got to spend lots of time with my brother and the kids and it was super fun. It was the first time that our kids got to play together for so much time and they were fast friends. It was also the twins first airplane ride and I, of course, expected the worst. They did remarkably well though and on the way home they all three fell asleep. It was very kind of them to let me just read my magazine and have a little snack. There are about a million more pictures I want to post but I will probably just put them on my smugmug; you will go there and you will like them. Thank you.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! :) Gawsh! Christer has facial hair!!! I still remember him as a little kid. :) :) I forget he is an adult!! And what a photog you are!!!! You're a professional babay!!! Seriously...great pics!!! :)

Anonymous said...

CARE...I JUST LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES...SURE WOULD LIKE A COUPLE AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT, HINT HINT...LOVE, MOMMA