Thursday, November 20, 2008

BLIND BUT NOW I SEE

Alright, maybe not blind but there is astigmatism going on. Not sure what that means but I am sure that he is totally adorable in his super cool glasses. I have to admit I was a bit giddy when I found out he was going to need glasses; is that so wrong? What mom doesn't want her child to wear glasses? Especially when they are as cool and studious looking as Jaydie's. He was very excited to get them and kept saying "I just can't wait to get my glasses." I know you all are going to take your kids in for an eye exam now. You can always hold on to hope that they too will have an eye problem.


13 comments:

The Heflebower's said...

Like father, like son :)
Jaydie looks very handsome!

teampischke said...

CARE
I love the pic of Rob and J... what a fun pose and memory.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kid!

Jill said...

I said, "what a beautiful kid!" and the blogger thingamabopper messed it up!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how CUTE he looks with those glasses!! We laughed out loud at the one of him and Daddy!!....really cute Jaydie...Love you, Grammy

KV said...

Super cute!

G-Unit said...

Umm, I am totally considering poking both of my kids in the eye right now. Seriously...

Daddy said...

Jayders looks sooooooo handsome and definitely studious! Molly especially loved your Blind But Now I See caption! Love you Care!

teampischke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Jayden looks as handsome as his daddy. You are one lucky mom!

emily said...

I sometimes make Cade wear James' glasses just for fashion's sake. I'm purposely messing up his eyes so he'll HAVE to wear glasses. You're always thinking one step ahead, Cari- like ... a carpenter... who builds stairs.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah!! You are definitely crazy and thats why I love ya!!! The one of Jaydie and Rob is freaking adorable!!! OMG!!! FRAME IT! no pun intended!

Denise said...

oh, Cari. I'm glad you got your way. As someone whose husband grew up wearing dorky glasses I do NOT wish that on my kids. BUT Jaden looks really cute so maybe I'll rethink that. Does he have a lisp like you wanted too?