Friday, June 19, 2009

SWIMMING YENNER

Following in what seems to be a family tradition now, Yenner decided he wanted to swim without the super-suit. Jaydie did the same thing when he was almost 4 and Yenner proved to be a little fish as well. Nolie wanted to slap on some trunks like the others, but I figured that since he just got in the deep end last week I should probably give him some time. That and the fact that it's scary enough to have one child that you can't take your eyes off of for one second. Gone are the days of not worrying about my floating sumo wrestlers, now I actually have to watch my kids. That's all.


P.S. There is now a spinning Yenner video in the post below if you want to see more pycho. Can you tell Rob got the new iphone that has a video feature on it? Buckle up for some videos people.

5 comments:

KV said...

So cute.

grammie said...

Never a dull moment at the Dietzel's, huh?? Fun...you know you have to put these up all the time when we move, right??

G-Unit said...

It is going to be a fun, albeit, long summer!!

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Awesome!! Way to go.

Missy said...

I like Rob's running commentary...