Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DRY TOWN

Cautiously glancing at the water contraption, wondering if he dare go in.
On his way back up for another "incredible" slide.

Before the bucket of water poured out on them.
Obviously this is right after.

So we went to Dry Town the other day, and I have to say that it really is one of the finer establishments in the AV. It was clean and new, there were tons of lifeguards, and Grammie and I got to sit and watch the children play. Momma said that they are going to be closing it down and I say that this is a cause worth fighting for. Let's all rally together and keep this place open!! What do you say...are you with me or do you not care??

4 comments:

G-Unit said...

I didn't know they were going to close it down!

grammie said...

Fun pics Care...Let's fight to keep it open - I think you should be on the Board or go speak to the Mayor....luv u, momma

Missy said...

I don't care, sorry. Maybe if they didn't discriminate against Lancaster poor folk...

teampischke said...

IS it really called "dry town" or is that your sense of humor spilling thru?