Friday, January 20, 2012

I'VE FALLEN

Well yes, I AM posting a picture of my big knees.  Mostly because I wanted to show you what a twelve year old girl I am, and also because I wanted to tell you that I keep falling.  I must have some pride that Jesus wants to work out of me.  I've fallen twice in the last two months; the second being more brutal than the first.  Almost broke my jaw.  It's unbelievable right?!  Walk much??  Anyone know where I could get me one of them fancy scooter things? I'm 85 now.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Well, I'm impressed that you can even show a picture of your knees! I, on the other hand, haven't shaved past my shins in weeks and my knees are a tad bit hairy...now I'm 85. Here's to happy healing, no more falls, and shaved legs!

CD said...

I honestly laughed out loud at your comment!! So funny!

Grammie said...

You've fallen and you can't get up. Yes, you can go to the Scooter Store. Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 special...We're going to get you one of the bracelet's you can push for help when you fall..

G-Unit said...

I'm sorry....you are the reigning queen now!

Rob said...

Next time you go running let me grab the video camera first...America's Funniest Videos here we come!