Sunday, January 25, 2009

REMEMBER

Jan. 26th Nolie 4lbs5oz Yenner 6lbs3oz
Remember how tiny they were? What in the world happened? They are four today and they are blessed enough to be able to share their birthday with their Nana. Did you know that when the twins were newborn and I was dead-to-the-world tired that Nana, in all her servanthoodness (it's a word), would come over to my house at like 4 am to take a feeding for me so I could sleep more. She did all kinds of other great things like that. God just knew with twins and me being a sleep princess that Nana was just what I needed. Happy Birthday Nana and babies (they will always be my babies)!!! We just love you tons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YENNER GOO AND NONIE...YOU GET MORE ADORABLE WITH EACH PASSING YEAR. CARE, I KNOW YOUR STILL AT DISNEYLAND (LITTLE MINNIE MOUSE)...BUT JUST WANTED TO SAY I HOPE THE BOYS HAD A GREAT DAY..LOVE, MOMMA

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

Girl, I honestly don't know how you did it! I just can't imagine two at one time, plus an older one. Whata mom!
What a mom you have as well.
Mom's sure are blessings from above. Who could do anything without them.

G-Unit said...

Great, Now I'm crying!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww!! I'm a little misty myself! :) You look so young in that picture. Well...you still look young...but you look about 12 in that big ol rocking chair! What a sweet blessing your WHOLE family is Care! What a treasure! I just love keeping in touch through your blog. Makes me feel closer to you in heart and in person. Happy birthday twinsies and to such a sweet Nana!!!!