Thursday, April 30, 2009

LIVE FROM OREGON








Well, we made it to Oregon safely...Praise Jesus!! The children were super good in the car. Were you praying for us?? Today we went to the harbor and a park and had a picnic and went to the beach. The weather was delightful and the boys threw rocks like it was going out of style. Blogging up here makes me feel like I've kinda gone international. I will still acknowledge all the little people that got me here, don't worry. So many more pictures to come, brace yourselves.

P.S. Yenner is sick. Do you think he has the swine flu?? I might be a bit of a hypochondriac.

7 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

hola friend in neighbor state:) love the water pics....

Missy said...

Did your bring your Chinese miracle cure? :-)

G-Unit said...

Question. Did you use a dictionary for hypochondriac? Also, you ARE totally international. Did you get a good exchange rate? Did the passports come through? I'm sorry about the swine flu or maybe it's his condition? Man, I am on a Roll! Thanks for giving us the goodness.

Little codster and Miss Ashley said...

What is up with you and Keri leaving Hallie and I here in Cali? How dare you two go have lots of fun without us. You two are so close, you should meet up in Astoria. Okay, if you must go I hope you have lots and lots and lots of fun. Hope Yenner feels better soon!

teampischke said...

SUN in the OR in APRIL. "Snakes Alive" you are going to have a great time.
Did that pig Rob caught give you the swine flu?

CD said...

Nope, didn't use a dictionary...I'm just that smart. I thought you knew that Lisch.
Yes, I did bring my miracle cohosh. It's just not being so miraculous at the moment.
Our pig was organically grown in Arkansas, not Mexico...I hope.